Thursday, April 21, 2011

Familiar Face LOGO - It Was All A Dream

Yes, as cheesy as this may all sound, this Familiar Faces thing all came from a dream I had. Back In 2009, my crew consisted of Roni, Jesse, and Leon. We were always out in the streets kicking it and partying. If you were where we were you probably had a good time that night. We sometimes kicked it five days out of the week and have pictures to prove it. We always kept some fresh clothes on and always had the camera with it to document every Swag Surf and fresh shoes we bought. That was me and my crew and thats what we did.

So one night, I had a dream that we were all out and we were known as the Familiar Faces crew and we all had varsity coats with a logo that was a blank face with shades and a question mark as the face. The coats were dumb fresh and the logo made sense. It meant you might not know us, but you recognize us. Hence the question mark. So I woke, and instantly drew it, took a picture and sent it to my people. I explained it, and they all were down. I vowed to myself that I would make that happen and get people hip to it.

Fast forward to 2011, between DJing, The Usual Suspects Crew, social networks and the radio show, Im starting to build a name. I knew that whatever I had of my own, I would name it "FAMILIAR FACES" and have my people be a part of it. So I did that with the radio show. Radio show has been great and will be GREATER. We have added a few faces since the beginning. Now we have DJ TAY, Wes, Reggie Hustle, PaperPlane DRE, Mecah, and recently my young boy Rell told me he was down also. So we are building and I appreciate yall being here from the beginning.

We are going to do more than just this radio and photography thing. We have charities that we work with and will be working with. We plan on being youth mentors and a few other things. God has plans for us and we are following in that path.

So heres the reveal of the logo. This is the basic, we will have different colored logos for the shirts and flyers coming soon. If you're down with us, or want to be, contact us. right click and save the logo and let it be known!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment