Sunday, April 10, 2011

Who The Hell is @ReggieHustle ?


My first post to Familiar Faces ..Oh how yall have fucked up !
Naww ...Im Reggie Graham also known as @Reggiehustle(follow me) ..I was granted Access to this Blog site to give a REAL Street view to all The New So-Called Street music ..How did I end up on here ..Well I reached out to my boy DJ Durl and Im here ..
I Became Real cool with Durl Back in like 05-06 while I was a bouncer..Come to find out he was cool with everyone I was cool with .. Fast forward We still cool ..

Most people Remember me From Beating Cats up in Dayton as A Bouncer..I did that Before I went to Prison in 2005..Came home and Did it again until I got my money up..As Far as Credibility I'm certified .. Hell I Had spots in Dayton , one in Columbus on Easthaven until i found out it was a school on the corner .. NO lol ..
I Been Street guy from day one .I played Football basketball .. I played on some great teams but Fast money was Calling me ..

I am A Hip-Hop Head 100% ..I Can scratch a record , mix a beat , make a track, spit a hot verse, Spot a fake pair of Jordan's, a fake diamond , and grill a nigga until he wanna fight .. I have Been called a con-artist,A jerk,A silly nigga,A hustler, a all around real nigga .. When I say I am in the streets for real I mean it..

But um What you can expect from me is the real raw street feelings about this music that is buzzing in the Prisons and the streets ..

I keep a (Gorilla Brand) scale close to me . I will be Rating The Music on a Scale from Anything as Small as 1gram to 1pound ..
Now I'm about to finish working on my First Review...See Yall Tomorrow ..

No comments:

Post a Comment