Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A Lil Sumthin Sumthin about Paperplane_Dre


What's poppin world! This ya boy Dre aka @paperplane_dre (follow now!) checking in with yall and letting you know what i'm about. Lets see.....well first of all i do like to DRINK!, maybe i might get a little to slapped at times but its all in fun. I'm your average laid back but clowning type of dude, i know ALOT of ppl around the city but like to keep my distance. Oh and ofcourse the "paperplane" part about my name if you haven't guessed is that i like to stay "up in the clouds" and just flyyyy! lol. I'm not gonna give y'all my life biography but just know that I do go hard and will put a comment on just about every subject. My contribution in the Familiar Face Radio world is TOPICS, TOPICS, and more TOPICS! I have ALOT of topics in mind for the crew to keep y'all entertained so keep tuning in and Roll up one for ya boy! TAKE OFF!

No comments:

Post a Comment